Prize draw to win £1,000 for Self-Catering towards another Gwel an Mor Holiday in 2023.
Terms and Conditions of the prize draw for those who have completed the Gwel an Mor post-holiday satisfaction survey 2022.
- The prize draw is open to guests aged 18 and over who complete the post-holiday satisfaction survey in full.
- Employees of Gwel an Mor, Cove UK or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Those completing the survey shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and are eligible to win.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the online post-holiday satisfaction survey in full. We will identify you from your email address when completing the survey.
- Only one entry per person.
- The closing date for the Prize Draw will be 31st December, 2022.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will receive an email confirming all the details in relation to redeeming the £1,000 for Self-Catering towards a holiday at Gwel an Mor during 2023 season. This will be for one holiday transaction in any grade of accommodation, subject to availability. No change will be given.
- The winner will be notified by email within a month after the prize draw is held. If a winner does not respond to Gwel an Mor within 14 days of being notified by Gwel an Mor, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Gwel an Mor shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects the prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Gwel an Mor shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Gwel an Mor by email only.
- The name of the winner can be obtained after 31st January, 2023 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Post Holiday Survey Winner Info, Gwel an Mor, Feadon Ln, Portreath, Redruth TR16 4PE
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Gwel a Mor accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize. Gwel an Mor further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- Gwel an Mor reserves the right any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The decision of Gwel an Mor in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Prize Draw is run by Gwel an Mor, Feadon Ln, Portreath, Redruth TR16 4PE. Registered office: White Horse Caravan Company Ltd., 1 Bartholomew Lane, London, EC2N 2AX